CMCT's customized change management and organizational development services help improve the health and effectiveness of your company or organization, and bring about the changes you need to ensure your success.
Through consulting and facilitation, we help strengthen the following aspects of your company or organization:
- Defining your mission, vision, values and goals
- Management philosophy and strategies
- Strategic planning
- Organizational structure and design
- Organizational culture
- Roles, responsibilities, and accountability
- Authority and decision-making processes
- Task, job and work team design
- Change initiation and implementation
- Business process re-engineering
- Best practice benchmarking
- Succession planning
- Organizational restructuring
- Adjustment to rapid growth
- Post-merger or post-acquisition integration
- Managing outsourcing relationships
Our approach takes you systematically from diagnostic through solution implementation:
- We help you identify your goals and/or the root causes for the problems you are experiencing, and make concrete recommendations for bringing about change.
- We assess your readiness for change, develop with you a change management plan, then work closely with the individuals and units concerned to assure they will succeed in implementing the change.
- We become involved at whatever level is necessary - from strategy to process to implementation - and we don't hand off a project until your internal staff are fully prepared and motivated to carry the change through.
See case studies: Case Study #2, Case Study #3, Case Study #4, Case Study #6, Case Study #7,
Case Study #8,
Case Study #16,
Case Study #17,
Case Study #19,
Case Study #24,
Case Study #25.
See articles “Change Management: Why? When? What?,” “Behavior Norms for the High Tech Workplace,” and “Leading in Times of Chaos.”